HOME IS WHERE MOM IS

~Bhavyta 

I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.– Terry Guillemets
.
If I have to define unconditional love in a word then that word would definitely be ♡Mom♡
Mother – A word that cannot be defined in a single phrase; one word that embodies all the love a human being could possibly offer.
There is nothing that can come closer to the love that a mother feels for her children
Love always encourages us in any falls which come in life. She is the only person who has no demands except for our best future.


                            ~Pinterest~


They are really special and deserve all the happiness in the world. A mother converts a house into a home, without her life seems impossible and it definitely becomes impossible!
I can't even imagine how would I sustain if I don't have my mom by my side !!
My mother is the most adorable one , she is my best friend.. I am proud to be my mother's daughter..

Mothers are an essence of truthfulness, love, and sincerity.💯
The relationship that I as an individual adore the most is that of a MOTHER 💟
She doesn't get tired of our never ending drama , she has a big heart and a lot of patience for us! Our happiness is always on her priority list!💫
We all have the most beautiful moms!❤

They deserve respect and love and making them happy is the least that we can do as kids!
Happy mother's day to all the beautiful mothers! We are so grateful for having you in our lives !❤

Motherhood. All love begins and ends there. — Robert Browning



Comments

Popular Posts