INTO THE MARVEL UNIVERSE

-DIGVIJAY SINGH SLATHIA

The characters that grabbed my attention were – Iron Man and Spider Man.
• Iron Man caught my attention because of it’s plot . That a billionaire, 
playboy and philanthropist turned into an armoured hero , creating 
his first armor for battling terrorists who caught Anthony Edward Stark
(A.K.A Tony Stark A.K.A Iron Man) who wanted him to develop destructive
Missiles to cause devastation. But in order put an end to thier terrorism 
he develop a suit to stop them . 

Image credit:Marvel Studios

• Also playing an important role in the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe)by
Being an avenger and defeating Thanos proving to be the greatest and the 
smartest person in MCU.
• Talking of Spider Man , Peter Parker a science nerd turning into superhero 
and gaining his powers by getting bitten by a radioactive spider mutating his DNA and providing super strength, agility and a spider sense . And using his powers to fight crime .For me mainly Iron Man and Spider Man were a turn on for marvel.
#LEGENDSNEVERDIE 
#WEBSTER

Comments

  1. FAKE STORY NA MEIN BHI DAAL SKTI HOON PAR NHI DAALTI....GLOBAL PE KYA REGIONAL MEIN AANEY LAYAK NHI HO... LIKHNA BAND KARO.. COPY PASTE SE KUCH NHI MILTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM INNOCENT.I HAVE NOT DONE THIS..������
    YOU THINK I AM A FOOL.BUT I AM NOT.STOP WRITING.I WILL AGAIN SAY IT IS COPY PASTED CONTENT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't know about marvel
    Then shut up

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's that why do you comment good as anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts